Saturday 13 October 2012

Tip on how to get glowing skin! (1) But good health!

Ok so we are starting on a new topic, I decided that this week we'll make a start!
So I'm going to give you the first ever tip on how to get a glowy texture but a healthy body. You're basically hitting two birds with one stone! And it's not expensive it's WATER! You may have heard about it before, but trust me it's true! When you drink alot of water you'll realise when you look in the mirror you face has a luminous texture, I mean who doesn't want that?
 

Did you know that water covers 71% of the entire earth! Also their is over 50% of water in our body, let me tell you where:
BRAIN= 70%
LUNGS= nearly 90%
MUSCLE TISSUE: 75%

I'm not saying live on water, you need food too! But if you want beautiful health and skin, try drink as much as your body can manage, and I recommend you drink so much that you need to go to the toilet every five minutes! Also don't carry it around as a burden, remember water helps you.
 
Really all I'm trying to say is, water is over HALF of your body, let it stay that way!

TTFN (Ta Ta For Now!)
MEHNOOR.M

No comments:

Post a Comment