Thursday 1 November 2012

how to have glowing skin using creams and moisturisers!

ok, usually fresh fruit and veg and water makes you look gorgeous and feel gorgeous. But Sometimes when you have the right one creams and moisturisers are fantastic too. Of course you should have your healthy protein and fibre and fruits and water etc x5 a day. But I've started using moisturiser and facail wash daily and my mum keeps telliing me that my face is glowing every night, and I'm quite shocked because I didn't expect it to be.

Anyway your skin needs to be clean AND healthy too and that's why exfoliating facial washes have been invented. If you wanna have glowing skin like I did then I'm still using it you know! THis is the one that im using: 
 
 
Currently this is the UK's no.1 leading face wash. I give it 5/5 stars it's fantastic, I have no problems with it and it inblocks my pores and wipes away all my dead skin cells. It's fantastic and I'm running out I need to get more!! It's soo good it's like food for my face. Mmmmm yummy!
Anyway, it's soo good I never stop using it. But remember it's a daily wash! The name of this product is... johnsons johnsons clean and clear exfoliating daily wash, it's a blue and white squeezy bottle, and they have a complete range! So, if you can, go check it out and create an opinion of your own. The good thing I really like about this is, it has micro beads (granule substance) that removes oils and dirts that could lead to blackheads and spots! So that's just perfect for me, but is it for you?
 
The other thing I use for my face is, a light moisturiser by SIMPLE, I only use light due to the face wash already making a brilliant glowy effect onto my skin. You don't want to have a heavy moisturiser as well as a heavy facial wash (unless you have sensitive-really sensitive skin), you want to even it out, otherwise your skin will take it as a burden and it will be too much for it too handle, especially if your skin is still developing, into mature skin. Remember this with everything, too much of one thing is really bad for you even it out as if it were a balanced diet :). Anyway, the moisturiser I use is this:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Simple kind to skin hydrating light moisturiser 12 hr
 
Again this is fantastic, but don't use this on it's own, it's too light too be used on it's own (unless you have perfect skin/ close to perfect skin), use it with a facial wash or an effective toner or something that's a little stronger (not a lot stronger) than this. 5/5 for this too! Well done!
 
So yeah that's what I use to hydrate and beautify my skin, and I have to say it's a brilliant combination- fantastic! I really like this and I include in my morning routine. Oh yes, and the best way to apply this  is, firstly apply the facial wash (the instructions are on the back of the bottle with the ingredients), after you have completed that then you apply your moisturiser and massage section by section to get it right in there. And thats it, ooh and DON'T FORGET DON'T WASH YOUR FACE AFTER YOUR MOISURISER LET IT SINK IN. And that is in big letters so you don't forget!
 
 
I haven't finshed the next post is how to get rid of spots and blackheads etc
 
Yours, MEhnoor.M xx
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment